A propos de moi
The Toshiba printer offline means that the printer is unable to interact with the computer. This error can occur for a variety of reasons, including connectivity issues, a misconfigured printer spooler service, or an outdated printer driver.
- Go to the 'Printers and Devices' section.
- Select the ‘Printer Properties' option from the list.
- Then, from the port, select the IP address of your Toshiba printer.
- Make sure the SNMP status is turned off.
- Finally, press the OK button to save your changes.